LUCRATIVE TRAFFIC STORM IS ALL YOURS!
Download one of the most advanced, Google-friendly methods for generating endless, high-quality, evergreen traffic to your website. Install Lucrative Traffic Storm on your WordPress blog, hook it up to your own Web 2.0 website network, and watch your Google ranking rise with every post you make.
STEP 1: Check the installation pre-requisites
The Lucrative Traffic Storm plugin requires the following hosting configuration:
- WordPress version 3.3 or higher. Check the version you have installed by clicking the ‘Updates’ menu in your WordPress Control Panel
- PHP version 5.2 or 5.3. You must know which version you are running and download the correct version of the Lucrative Traffic Storm plugin. Check the Account Information > Program Versions information in your CPanel, or ask your hosting provider.
- ionCube Loader. Again, check the Account Information > Program Versions information in your CPanel, or contact your hosting service.
STEP 2: Download the Lucrative Traffic Storm plugin
Note that there are two versions of the plugin available, each specific to a certain WordPress installations. Please check the installatioin pre-requisites in Step #1! Download the version of Lucrative Traffic Storm that matches your WordPress hosting setup. Make sure the file you download remains as a .zip file.
[ez_btn color=”yellow” url=”http://” target=”_self”]Download for PHP 5.2[/ez_btn]
[ez_btn color=”yellow” url=”http://” target=”_self”]Download for PHP 5.3[/ez_btn]
STEP 3: Install the Lucrative Traffic Storm plugin on your WordPress blog and activate it
Lucrative Traffic Storm is a good WordPress citizen and is installed just like any other plugin:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard
- Click ‘Plugins’
- Click ‘Add New’
- Click ‘upload’
- Use the ‘Choose file’ button to select the lucrative-traffic-storm-php-5.2.zip, or lucrative-traffic-storm-php-5.3.zip file you downloaded
- Click ‘Install Now’
- In the screen that follows step 6, click the ‘activate plugin’ link
- A new settings menu ‘Lucrative Traffic Storm’ should now be showing in your WordPress dashboard area, below the ‘Settings’ menu item.
STEP 4: Register your Lucrative Traffic Storm plugin.
You will need to register your Lucrative Traffic Storm plugin for each WordPress site you install it on:
- Click the Lucrative Traffic Storm menu item to show its settings screen.
- You should now see a ‘Plugin Activation Form’
- Enter your name and a valid email address and click ‘Register’
- Check you email inbox for an email from Lucrative Traffic Storm containing an activation link. Note: this can take up to 10 minutes. Click that link in your email to activate your plugin.
- Confirm that your plugin has been correctly registered by returning to the Lucrative Traffic Storm plugin settings screen. Enter your name and email address again and click ‘Check’.
- If Lucrative Traffic Storm confirms that you are correctly registered you will now see the plugin Configuration screen
Lucrative Traffic Storm is now active on your WordPress site. You should receive a second email with a link to instructions on how to configure and use your plugin.
If the plugin did not complete its installation and registration, or you need further help, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucrative Traffic Storm remains the property of Gwythan Ltd.